Beer on Draft
Monday Draft Night- $2 off all Beer on Draft (4-11pm)
- TinyShells, Kane $8 (ABV 4.4%) hoppy session ale, dry hopped with chinook,simcoe, mandarina bavaria, mosaic.
- OpenWater, Kane $8 (ABV 7.5%) classic american ipa | hopped with chinook,simcoe, amarillo, & citra | dry hopped with galaxy, citra, & simcoe |drinks like a traditional west coast style ipa with the bittering.
- MorningBell, Kane $9 (ABV 9.2%) an imperial milk porter brewed with rook dark roast sumatra coffee | smooth, full-bodied, porter with big bold flavors.
- Flightof the Concord Grapes, Brix $7 (ABV 6.5%) grape sourale | kettle soured with lactobacillus & fermented with brix house alestrain | conditioned with lactose, lemon grass, & concord grape purèe.
- Stella Artois $6(ABV 5.2%) pale smooth belgian lager| great as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Solid Gold, Founders $5 (ABV 4.4%) a premium lager brewed with the highest of ingredients | a great beer if you’re a fan of the domestic brews, done the waythey were originally supposed to.
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV 5.1%)Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color
- Rothaus Pils $6 (ABV5.1%) german pilsner | pale golden yellow in color. Crisp with asweet floral hop finish.
- Schneider Weisse $7(ABV 5.4%) amber mahogany in color, pleasantly fruity on the nose with aromasof clove, nutmeg, and apple. Fresh,clean, full-bodied taste on the palate.
- Schneider,Aventinus $7 (ABV 8.2%) strong, dark, wheat doppelbock made in bavaria,Germany | copper to dark brown in color.
- CorsendonkChristmas Ale $9 (ABV 8.5%) belgianstrong dark ale | unfiltered | bottle conditioned | pale, munich, caramunichmalts | hopped with kent goldings | unfiltered & bottle conditioned
- Maine Beer Co., Lunch $7 (ABV 7%)west coast style ipa, intense hop flavors & aromas of tropical, citrus, and pine dominate. Named after a whalespotted off the coast of maine since 1982.
- GreenEarth, Brotherton $8 (ABV 5.5%) an american pale ale, brewed with rye, oats,and munich malt. Hopped with simcoe & citra, very aromatic, flavors of fresh pine, grapefruit, and orange flesh.
- 68Ryot, Brix City $8 (ABV 7%) limited release rye NE style IPA | dry hopped with citra, simcoe, & rye
Make your own flight…4 (3oz. pours) $10