Beer on Draft
Monday Draft Night- $2 off all Beer on Draft (4-11pm)
- Tiny Shells, Kane $8 (ABV 4.4%) hoppy session ale, dry hopped with chinook, simcoe, mandarina bavaria, mosaic.
- Party Wave, Kane $10 (ABV 7.2%) special release new england style ipa | hops: galaxy, mosaic, simcoe, citra | malts: pilsner, wheat, low crystal
- Evening Bell, Kane $9 (ABV 9.2%) imperial milk porter brewed with rook dark roast sumatra coffee | smooth, full-bodied, porter with big bold flavors.
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV 5.1%) Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier $6 (ABV 5.4%). full bodied golden yellow German wheat beer with a yeasty flavor, aromatic of cloves, and banana on the palate. Terrific beer to pair with fish, seafood, and cheeses.
- 077XX, Carton $7(ABV 7.8%) double ipa | brewed locally in nj | west coast style ipa inspired | mango & papaya aromas | IBU 80
- Ironbound Hard Cider $6(ABV5%) cider made using apples from local family farms fresh-pressed in Newark, New Jersey.
- Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge $6 (ABV 5.4%) american porter brewed in colorado with vanilla from papa new guinea & madagascar
- Jever Pilsner- $7 (ABV4.9%) an authentic german pilsner, clean and refreshing taste that compliments almost any food, outstanding as an aperitif or paired with lighter food such as salads, fish and pasta.
- Helles Lager, Von Trapp– $6 (4.9%) crisp easy drinking lager | brewed in stowe, vermont | golden in color | perle & tettnanger hops|pilsner malts | dry snappy finish.
- Three 3’s, Kaos IPA– $7 (ABV6.7%) well-balanced IPA in Hammonton, NJ |brewed with west coast hop bittering and an east coast focus on hop flavor and aroma, yielding a terrific IPA.
- Green Earth, Brotherton $8 (ABV 5.5%) an american pale ale, brewed with rye, oats, and munich malt. Hopped with simcoe & citra, very aromatic, flavors of fresh pine, grapefruit, and orange flesh.
- Tropic of Thunder, Stone $6 (ABV 5.8%) limited release | american lager | citra. mosaic, cashmere.
- Pilsner Urquell $6 (ABV 4.4%)worlds first blond lager | bohemian pilsner made in czech rep. | refreshingly clean, well balanced beer
Make your own flight…4 (3oz. pours) $10