Beer on Draft
Monday Draft Night- $2 off all Beer on Draft (4-11pm)
- Juice Bomb, Sloop Brewing $7 (ABV 6.5%) american ipa | unlfiltered | golden in color | citrus with a touch of bitterness on the finish
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV 5.1%) Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier $6 (ABV 5.4%). full bodied golden yellow German wheat beer with a yeasty flavor, aromatic of cloves, and banana on the palate. Terrific beer to pair with fish, seafood, and cheeses.
- Jever Pilsner- $7 (ABV4.9%) an authentic german pilsner, clean and refreshing taste that compliments almost any food, outstanding as an aperitif or paired with lighter food such as salads, fish and pasta.
- Tropic of Thunder, Stone $6 (ABV 5.8%) limited release | american lager | citra. mosaic, cashmere.
- Pilsner Urquell $6 (ABV 4.4%)worlds first blond lager | bohemian pilsner made in czech rep. | refreshingly clean, well balanced beer
- Softly Spoken Magic Spells, Singlecut $8 (ABV 8.6%) ne style ipa | golden in color | mild pine, tropical, citrus on the palate | smooth light & sweet malt
- Stone IPA $7 (ABV 6.9%)american ipa | citrus | piney | subtle malt flavor.
- Wrench, Industrial Arts $7 (6.8%) ne style ipa | peachy & citrus notes | mosaic & citra hopped.
- Solid Gold, Founders $6 (ABV 4.4%) a premium lager brewed with the highest of ingredients | a great beer if you’re a fan of the domestic brews, done the way they were originally supposed to.
- Stella Artois $6(ABV 5.2%) pale smooth belgian lager | great as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Bitburger, Premium Pils $6 (ABV 4.8%) german pilsner | bright, fresh golden color, rich frothy head.
- The Hook, Carton $6 (ABV 5.5%) late hopped american pale ale | hazy juicy style brewed in jerz
- All-Day IPA, Founders $7 (ABV 4.7%) a great session american ipa | well balanced, clean on the finish | great beer with food or on its own.
make your own flight…4 (3oz. pours) $10